[TYPO3-timtab] Does trackback url look right?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 24 18:57:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

Typo3 4.0.6
timtab 0.5.11
tt_news 2.4.0
ve_guestbook 1.12.1

I don't see in the timtab weblog manual if it's needed to do anything
with realURL.  Blog webservices (timtab) was included from extension.
The default weblog template was not included in the typoscript template.
   The trackback link of an individual blog post is like
http://site.some.edu/timtab-blog/blog/article/347.
html?type=200&tx_timtab_pi2[Btrackback]=1
I wonder if that's reason why incoming trackback doesn't work.  I tried
to use that URL in my other blogger site,
but I don't see any external comments attached to my blog posts on
site.some.edu.

How to make it in the standard format something lik
http://wordpressbing.wordpress.com/2007/01/12/3/trackback/?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Bing