[TYPO3-timtab] calendar links and category limits

Joseph Kralicky joe at kralicky.com
Sat Sep 30 07:08:05 CEST 2006

Mosaic Life tech wrote:
> Thanks for  hte help Ingo. So I should have a category page then that this
> catmenu links to?
>
> Andre
>

> "Ingo Renner" <typo3 at ingo-renner.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.1.1158717294.1821.typo3-project-timtab at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Mosaic Life tech wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> I'm assuming the displayCatMenu.targetPid is hte storage folder where my
>>> blos data is stored. is that correct.
>> It's actually the page where the links should point to...
>>

>> Ingo

Hi,
I've found that in order to limit which categories show up on your blog
- if you have other tt_news categories on your website is to do the
following:

- set the tt_news extension settings in the EM to use the General Record
Storage Page (GSRP)
- In your blog main page, set the GSRP of that page to your storage
folder of your blog entries.
- add your categories to this storage folder too.

Someone let me know if this is wrong, but it worked for me.

Good luck,
Joe K.