[TYPO3-timtab] Permanent link

Tobias Grønlund tobias at edev.dk
Sat Sep 16 20:50:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

First of all, thanks for at great ext. for TYPO3.

I have now more or less succesfully configured TIMTAB for the first time.

But i've ran into a few little problems:

First of all, when i click on a blob entry from the list view, then in
the single view, the header gets this link value:

http://www.groenlund.eu/blog/single/?no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=3&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=&tx_ttnews%5Bday%5D=&cHash=94c03bfe19

As you can see, the variables are there, but they have no value (no
year, month, day), which is a little problem when i turn on Realurl. The
url wont look nice.

Second problem:

How do i prevent the blog entries from being on multiple URL's? Now my
same blog entries are both on:

http://www.groenlund.eu/blog/single/?no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=2&cHash=57fbc3b70c

and

http://www.groenlund.eu/blog/single/?no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=2&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=&tx_ttnews%5Bday%5D=&cHash=fcbc5113a6