[TYPO3-timtab] Comments and caching

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 08:12:21 CEST 2006

Hi!

Laurent Groult wrote:
> The no_cache=1 was added to the form. Is there a way realurl can
> redirect to correct page or something?

RealURL cannot redirect anything, it just makes URLs according to
configuration. You have no_cache as "pre" variable in configuration, so
it got in. Remove it from there. It will be passed as a normal parameter
than.

Having no_cache as a "pre" var was never a good idea.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/