[TYPO3-timtab] Comments and caching

Laurent Groult laurent at eroket.com
Mon Sep 11 16:14:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

With the great help of UDO who developped VE_GUESTBOOK, we were able to
fix the issue of caching. There is still now an issue wih commenting and
realurl.
When we add a comment to a blog (URL =
www.mysite.com/BLOG/archive/2006/september/11/story) the url become
www.mysite.com/no_cache/BLOG/archive/2006/september/11/story, after we
validate the comment.
Which then lead to a non cached page. How can we do to make sure the
page we go back to is the new correct one? Can we simply do a clear
cache and a redirection to the same story?

The no_cache=1 was added to the form. Is there a way realurl can
redirect to correct page or something?

Thanks,
Laurent