[TYPO3-timtab] Timtab - Tmpl for comments and category linking

Rune Tallaksen rune at tallaksen.org
Sat Oct 28 10:38:09 CEST 2006

After having seen the podkast made on T3Board06 about Timtab, I finally
got it to work

 Some problems though;

 1. How do I enable the Kubrick template for the comments? Ingo talked
about that on the podkast but they did not get in to detail how to
achieve that. How do I fix this?

 2. The categories are listed, but only as text not as links. How do I
enable them as links to the posts?

 3. When clicking on posts (comments), on the top of that page the text
"no news_id given" is present. Why and how to remove/correct it?

 4. A minor detail, where do I enter the number on posts to be shown on
the "frontpage?"

 Any help will be highly appreciated.

Rune, Norway