[TYPO3-timtab] content type not text/xml

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:22:35 CET 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:05:58 -0600, Ingo Renner <typo3 at ingo-renner.com>
wrote:

> Christoph Koehler wrote:
>
> Hi Christoph,
>

>> I always get text/html content types, so it won't work.
>
> well, even if you can't solve it. A good reader should be able to handle
> it...
>
> My guess is, that as the TS should be ok by default it is reated to some
> web server configuration. I remember having heard of that already or
> even had it myself (can't exactly remember though...)
>

> Ingo

It's Ruby that does the xmlrpc request, so blame it on them :)
I did figure out it has something to do with cwt_community. I don't know
if it's the official version or my heavily modified one, but so far I
cannot figure out which part causes it. When I uninstall the extension it
works, when I install it, it doesn't. I removed the plugin folders from
the ext dir and installed it, but nothing, same with the mod folders, and
the files in batches of 2 or 3 at a time. I just don't get it.