[TYPO3-timtab] Enabling bloggar

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Sun Nov 26 04:40:07 CET 2006

Sacha Vorbeck wrote:

> Bloggar:
> BlogType: WordPress (that was a guess because the Timtab templates are
> from WordPress)

Wow, nice association ;-)
No, to be serious: You need to use MetaWeblog.

> This will result in w.bloggar showing the following error:
> w.bloggar: -32601
> server error. requested method mt.getCategoryList does not exist.

I guess WP implements a part of the MovableType API (mt) and w.bloggar
knows that.

It's planned to implemnt MovableType if I find the time to work on
TIMTAB again.

But before that I would like to merge my latest 0.6.x changes into trunk
in SVN... but that's a different story...

Ingo