[TYPO3-timtab] spring theme and calendar and tagcloud with post duplicates

Andre Daley tech at mosaiclife.org
Thu Nov 9 22:06:18 CET 2006

I've been tweaking TIMTAB to get it to work correctly for our site. So far I
have the blog configured with the almost spring theme (which I will modify
for look and feel later, and the categories working though not exactly as
I'd like. The blogroll is also working and I modified the theme template to
show only one level of pages. However I can't seem to get the calendar, or
taglist/tagcloud to show up in the theme sidebar and the single view shows
the posts in duplicate.

Any help appreciated
Thanks
Andre