[TYPO3-timtab] Help: I need an Elaborate/Stepwise Documentation/Help to install TIMTAB blog

Hosea Baraza hbaraza at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 08:55:36 CEST 2006

Hallos,
I had posted my issue to Ingo Blog and he directed me to this newsmail: I hope someone will be my saviour since I have worked day and night to have "timtab based blog" up but its has never happened.
Will someone please send me tutorial/documentaion on how I can implement a blog using typo3 extensions. I have followed the online documentaon (which has many pieces missing) that comes with the timtab extension but I still cant get it right. I'm not sure where am going wrong - my take is that the timtab documentation seems not to be comprehensive since it assumes that the reader is thorough with typo3, tt_news, veguestbook etc
I have installed typo3 Version 3.8.1 and the core thing I need is the "BLOG" implemented similat to one found in www.ingo-renner.com or www.schmuttermaier.de/
I read all the newletter to-date but no one seem to address this issue: the one which was close to providing a documentation was one which took me to some broken link (http://blog.stuebner.de/uploads/media/TimTab-Quick_guide_v0.1_01.pdf), plus again am not sure how detailed this manual is.

Please help me as I desperately need typo3 run BLOG.
My email is "hbaraza at yahoo.com". I will appreciate someone help me with an elaborate documentation on how to set a BLOG.
The far the online documentation can take me is a "A Sketon blog" - infact my take is that its just displaying the format of the template.
Thanxs in Advance.