[TYPO3-timtab] SINGLE and LIST on the same page?

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Tue May 2 03:36:12 CEST 2006

Am Sun, 30 Apr 2006 22:33:59 +0200 schrieb Jens Schaller:

Hi Jens,

> I read some hints about implementing the SINGLE and the LIST view on a single page, but I can't get it to work.
> Is there any tutorial out there, which could help, or could someone gimme a hint?

first tt_news needs be inserted by typoscript. then you need to use a
condition which checks whether a tx_ttnews[tt_news] GET param exists. In
the condition you switch tt_news from list to single and may turn indexing
on.

Here's a snippet of my setup:

#switch template to news SINGLE view
[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
# includes the styles for the guestbook which are not needed when in list
view
page.includeCSS.file102 = fileadmin/styles/style_veguestbook.css

# PRIMARY_CONTENT is a COA
page.10.marks.PRIMARY_CONTENT {
  # 10 was set to tt_news somewhere earlier and was in LIST mode
  10.code >
  10.code = SINGLE

  # comments LIST
  20 = RECORDS