[TYPO3-timtab] some questions

Tobias Grønlund tobias at edev.dk
Thu Jul 6 23:16:52 CEST 2006

I ran into a similar problem. It's very important that you install the
extensions in this order:

1. tt_news
2. ve_guestbook
3. timtab

Atleast i ran into many problems when i didnt do it like that. I had to
delete all the tables in the DB to make it work, if i installed it in a
wrong order. THis lesson costed me a days work.