[TYPO3-timtab] Problems with timtab

Ralf Amann rha79 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 12 23:59:04 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

I'm having several problems with my timtab configuration. I tried to use
timtab without a special template (f.e. kubrick) because i prefer the
blog to be in the same style as the rest of the site. I copied the
kubrick template and changed some things. My problems are:

- the guestbook appears on the bloglist (blog-home)
- the blog entries are shortened even in the single view

Where can i find a useful documentation for that?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/timtab/Users_manual-86/
isn't really useful because it focuses on the Kubrick template. Why is
the Blog-page "not-in-menu"? Is that important??

Thanks in advance.

Bye,
Ralf