[TYPO3-timtab] spam protection questions

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Sat Dec 30 10:04:29 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

> There are two problems I think
> 1)trackback spams
> 2)normal comment spam
> (I think 2.) is solved with captcha.)
The second one isn't a problem really. As you said, captchas work or if
you want you can add JavaScript the masks the form target etc.

> The other idea is: Hide comments by default and use the TYPO3 setfixed
> mechanism to approve or delete new comments just by clicking a link in a
> email. Is this allready implemented?
Who should process this emails. When I had enabled my trackbacks on my
blog I had round about 100+ trackback spams per day. I don't want to
watch them all to decide which should be published and which not.

Greets,
Thomas

--
typo3-unleashed.net