[TYPO3-timtab] commenting integrated in timtab

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Tue Oct 25 20:54:37 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

> some of you already suggested to move away from ve_guestbook and integrate
> commenting into timtab instead.
Why should that be a good idea?
I think ve_guestbook can also participate from the features that are needed for timtab. I talk about
RSS feeds for comments which is also nice for a guestbook maybe, and also special user templates
would be nice to have for a guestbook.
So in my opinion the best way would be to create patches for ve_guestbook so all people can use that
features even if the doesn't use it for timtab.

I don't know the author of ve_guestbook so I can't say something about the time he needs for
implementing patches.

Greets,
Thomas