[TYPO3-timtab] Which marker to us?

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Fri Oct 21 12:01:18 CEST 2005

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:50:47 +0200, Ingo Renner wrote:

> Anyway I'd like to get some feadback whether it works for you now.

It does. Looks nice now.

BTW: In the manual in chapter 'Setting up a blog using the included
template “Kubrick”' you describe to generate extension template first, I
guess because it is included in the main template later then.

But that leads to an error (no template found) when I open this page in any
browser then. I guess it comes from that the ext.templ. is the first found.
When I change the sequence (making the main templ. the first one)
everything works fine.
--
br Matthias