[TYPO3-timtab] Welcome to t3.p.timtab

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Fri Oct 14 09:27:46 CEST 2005

Hi Ingo,

> as some of you - especially Ben ;-) - suggested to have a timtab NG/mailing
> list it came true today =)
Nice :-)

> For collaboration there are still some tasks I would like to give to
> someoneelse. For now these are:
Hm... I'm on vacation next week so I have some time to help out. :-)

> -rss feeds for comments
Hm.. Interesting. Do have any idea how this can be done? I don't know
the tt_news RSS creator that good, so I can't say if it can be done with
it or if one has to implement it self.

> -alternating templates for comments
Also an interesting issue. What do you think where this has to be
implemented. Currently I think it would be the most easiest way to do it
directly in ve_guestbook.?

> -special comment template for the post author
What do you mean exactly?

I'm anxious to your comments. :-)

Greets,
Thomas