[TYPO3-timtab] Comments enabled/disabled as switch?

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Mon Dec 26 13:12:12 CET 2005

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 21:41:35 +0100, Ingo Renner wrote:

> I think that's not possible. But anyway please add this as a feature
> request to the bugtracker so that I don't forget it and maybe add it when I
> come accross a solution...

Right, I will do so next. Anyway, as long as one holds only one domain in a
TYPO3 tree it is quickly changed using phpmyadmin.

What I thought was so make a switch in Constant Editor whether or not
commenting should be enabled. Dependant of this value write the value to
tx_timtab_comments_allowed (0 or 1) instead of let the MySQL write the
default value.

Isn't this an option?

--
br Matthias