[TYPO3-timtab] Help on categories and how about a t3d-export?

Ruediger Zwarg vh8dxs at arcor.de
Fri Dec 16 14:57:00 CET 2005

Hi Basti,
first of all, I saw your Blog and wrote an eMail to you. Since you look
into this mailing list from time to time you really seem to be
interested in Typo3. How about showing up at our Munich user group
meetings (generally monthly, every third Tuesday)?

Now to matter itself. As Matthias already noted, the GRSP-setting
doesn't seem to have any effect on whether the categories show up as
links or not. But you are touching on one of the weak points of timtab
here. Setting the GRSP is one of the possibilities to limit the
categories that show up in tt_news. Timtab does not seem to care and
shows all categories in your whole Typo3-tree. If you have more than one
Domain or more than one Blog in your installation you've got a problem.
That's why I reverted to catmenu from tt_news.

Best regards, Rudy