[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoilà Plus 7.0.2 for TYPO3 7/8 LTS

Alexander Opitz opitz at pluspol.info
Mon Mar 20 16:56:28 CET 2017

Hi all,

after one week and 16 commits we can present the new bugfix release
version 7.0.2.

Mainly we fix small regressions after the renaming of the extension from
TemplaVoila to TemplaVoila Plus.
The migration update script got some additions like migrating the
be_groups fields for table select/modify and non exclude fields. And
fixed is the migration of array and section fields.

We needed to add the compatibility6 extension as conflict, as this
extension also tries to handle FlexForms which is partly wrong and
incompatible with our handling.

Changes in detail can be found here:
https://github.com/pluspol-interactive/templavoilaplus/compare/7.0.1...pluspol-interactive:7.0.2

--
Alexander Opitz
TYPO3 CMS Active Contributor

PLUSPOL interactive GbR
Floßplatz 4
04107 Leipzig

Telefon:   (0341) 350 585 -41
Telefax:   (0341) 350 585 -40

E-Mail:    opitz at pluspol.info
Internet:  http://www.pluspol.info

Geschäftsführer:
Dipl. Medienwirt (FH) Jörg Brückner
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Stefan Dittmar
Dipl.- Ing. (FH) Thomas Lange

USt-ID-Nr.: DE221591186

Sitz der Gesellschaft und Gerichtsstand ist Leipzig