[TYPO3-templavoila] BE problems with TV page module and TV module

Mark Schoenbaechler schoema1 at yahoo.ch
Thu Jul 24 03:25:33 CEST 2014

Hi Community,

I am facing the problem that suddenly I neither can use the page-module or the TemplaVoilà module anymore. With the page module active the page tree is displayed normally but where usually the content-elements (of both pages and folders) are displayed, the entry page of the site is displayed instead. The same happens with the TemplaVoilà module.

Unfortunately, I can't really tell where I made the mistake. I was working on different things before I noticed the problem, so...

What I tried so far:

- Different step backs on the thing I worked on
- disabled plugins
- checked tables
- cleared caches
- logged in as a different user

Setup: Typo3 6.2.4, TV 1.9.2 tt_news 3.6.0

Would anybody know how to fix this? Any suggestion how to find out?

I'd be greatly thankful for any help.

Cheers,

Mark.