[TYPO3-templavoila] Access TemplaVoila content from an eID script

Jörg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Mon Oct 21 14:30:23 CEST 2013

I have a TemplaVoila based TYPO3 website and I need to access my TV page
content from within an eID script. How can I access the content in that
CE field from my script? I know how to provide the eID script with the
ID of the needed page and with the name of the TV field.

It seems that I can't find any information about how to access TV
content from within my own extension or eID script, although I searched
the web back and forth.

Cheers and thanks, Jörg.