[TYPO3-templavoila] Can I use a field of page template in TS setup?

Simone Paolinelli paolinelli at mediaus.it
Tue Mar 26 10:04:50 CET 2013

Thanks a lot for your reply, and sorry for the missing code.

Here is my code with some comments that are old tests. The problem is
that i would use a TV field in a "classic" TS template...

lib.menuMain {
   10 = TEXT
   10 {
#    data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.field_stile
     data = register:tx_templavoila_pi1.field_stile
#    data = TSFE:page|tx_templavoila_flex:field_stile
     wrap = <div id="mainMenu" class="|">
   }