[TYPO3-templavoila] TemplaVoila future...

Dieter Bunkerd dieter.bunkerd at typo3-asia.com
Mon Jun 10 10:59:31 CEST 2013

On 10.06.2013 15:48, Philipp Gampe wrote:
>> who ask you
>> questions on an almost daily basis: "Why still use TYPO3? This seems,
>> according to the public discussion, to be a system which has no future.
>
> If the customers questions your work, you may ask them why they hire you and
> your expertise then.

And this is not "ad hominem", no?
They do not question "my work", they don't believe in the whole system
TYPO3 any more. They ask me for advice and what else can I honestly tell
them, but that I am beginning to strongly doubt it. Especially when I
read the latest news about the T3CON Stuttgart.

Regards
Dieter