[TYPO3-templavoila] TV adds some weird extra code in XML in tt_content

Rutger Mik rutgermik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:34:04 CEST 2012

We found the cause and sollution to this problem.

The issue was Suhosin protection which filtered some of the variables.

It has a limit for array index size of 64 chars, while image in
paragraph has 75 chars when creating (temporary name). That is why image
is ignored.

Later, when paragraph is created (page saved), array index is shorter
(just number), so then it works.

In order to fix that, following line is required in php.ini:

suhosin.request.max_totalname_length = 512

After adding this, everything works as expected.

I hope I helped someone else with this info.
This may also be interesting info for the developers.

Kind regards,

Rutger Mik