[TYPO3-templavoila] Core handling of flexforms for users without access to default language

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Thu Jan 20 10:22:23 CET 2011

Hi all,

friendly reminder for all TV users to please have a look at this.

I'm quoting myself regarding the doc_l10nguide:

###snip###
The guide suggests "Use: [All] language" for all three types, but for
"Disabled" also "Alternatively you can of course localize the record
with the core supported localization like any other record."

So please agree with me, that sections should be modifiable for an
editor if language > 0, because they have nothing to do with the
sections from the default record.
###snip###

The patch just checks, if the record to edit has a language field and if
it is > 0 then sets $mayRestructureFlexforms to TRUE, otherwise access
for the default language is checked like before.

Regards,
Andreas