[TYPO3-templavoila] content outside mapped area using frontend editing or list module

Paul Bucalo paul.bucalo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:11:07 CET 2011

This might seem silly, but have you considered reloading your TV module?
There have been times where my install didn't behave as expected, and I
re-uploaded/imported the module, making sure every file was correct, no
packet loss and my problem was solved.
It just sounds like you've got something off kilter there. Especially if
taking the same action doesn't produce the same xml results.
Though there are so many elements to a template and the config, sometimes
it's hard to ensure every single one of them is being followed exactly.
Have you looked at the busy noggin framework for TV?
http://templavoila.busynoggin.com/
One thing I like is that it standardizes the template approach, so I can
worry about the visual without worrying about the technical execution of the
template as much.
Hope it helps,
-p