[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Framework: override values of skin_typoescript.ts?

felix griesser feelx at shinternet.ch
Thu Sep 9 20:57:15 CEST 2010

  This is not possible
> footer >
> footer = TEXT
> footer {
> dataWrap =<p>THIS IS DIFFERENT CONTENT</p><!-- end #footer -->
> }

I got a step forward in understanding how the framwork works :)
In this case "conditions" in skin_typoscript.ts are the best practice I
guess. Other way I'd have to have in the normal page TS Setup field
values like:

f1a.evaluatedFooter.default.dataWrap = xx
f1b.evaluatedFooter.default.dataWrap = xx
f1c.evaluatedFooter.default.dataWrap = xx
..
..
f3d.evaluatedFooter.default.dataWrap = xx

So for EACH framework-template own typoscript. This makes no sense and
would create huge pageTS :) Or is there another 'best practice'? I am
still learning und trying to understand how everything works :D

greetings
felix