[TYPO3-templavoila] No hover effect after upgrading to 1.5.0

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat Oct 16 20:13:37 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I'll try to find out what's wrong, but I'm not a JS expert.

Going a bit further, what I observe is that the following style:

.t3-page-ce.inactive > .tpm-container-element > .tpm-titlebar >
.t3-row-header {
	background:none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
	color:#000000;
	opacity:0.5;
}

which makes the content element appear grayed-out does not get removed
as expected with current 4.4-dev. The Firebug console does not show any
JS error. I'm not sure where to look further...

I do not observe the same behavior with TV trunk and TYPO3 trunk together.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter