[TYPO3-templavoila] No hover effect after upgrading to 1.5.0

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Sat Oct 16 16:30:55 CEST 2010

Am 16.10.2010 14:04, schrieb François Suter:
> Hi,
>
> I've got the weirdest of problem: after upgrading one of my sites to TV
> 1.5.0, I don't have any hover effect in the TV Page module. This means
> that all content elements keep their grayed-out look and don't react
> when I move the mouse over them. No icons appear either.
>
> I emptied all the caches I could think of (TYPO3 and browser). Any idea
> what could be wrong? From what end can I start debugging this strangeness?
>
> Thanks for any help

Hi François,

are you using Ron's TemplaVoila Framework? Do you see any JavaScript
errors? Which TYPO3 version is it running on (special tag of 4.4 or the
current trunk)?

The hover itself is done with some JavaScript which is adding the
"active" class to some parent container? When observing the DOM with
Firebug you should see this change within the class attribute.

If that class is added and removed as supposed you might need to check
why the CSS is not working as supposed.

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--