[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem after upgrade to 4.5beta1

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 04:59:28 CET 2010

Hello List,

I got a hint from the TYPO3 general mailing list, that there is a
discussion about the error after upgrade to 4.5beta1. I get the
following error in my backend:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'init.php' (include_path='.;(...)\xampplite\php\PEAR') in
C:\Users\Domi\Documents\Dropbox\xampplite\htdocs\workspace\sport\typo3conf\ext\templavoila\mod1\index.php
on line 91

What do I have to do for getting the installation up and running?

Greetings

domi