[TYPO3-templavoila] extending tags for mapping html markup - howto?

Andreas Kiessling kiessling at pluspol.info
Tue Nov 9 08:42:44 CET 2010

Hi,

while digging through some parts for the mapping module, i found the notes:

###--snip--###
This defines which tags can be exploded. Input lists of tags will be
limited to those entered here.
	 * You can override this array with an external setup in case you want
to analyse non-HTML (XML or WML). For HTML you should probably keep
these values.

I can override/extend them, if i place something like this in my
extTables.php
tx_templavoila_htmlmarkup::$tagConf['nodename'] =
array('anchor_outside'=>1, 'blocktype'=> 'text');

But wouldn't it feel more "natural" if the settings would be stored in
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['templavoila']?

Regards,
Andreas