[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Tue May 25 13:08:31 CEST 2010

hi ron

sorry for the late reply. we had bank holiday yesterday here in germany
and I simply forgot that we were invited to barbecue, when my wife
called me right in the middle of our discussion here.

thx for yr comments I think I get pretty well what you mean, and how
you would see the little thumbs beeing turned into yr framework.

actually I was hopeing for a way to add the footer-feature as an
additional element ;)
but I see why it is not possible without altering the extension,

yr solutions mentioned seem pretty clear. maybe such a footer-feature
could be implemented in further releases of the framework. best would
be to have it integrated same way as the header feature, including the
magical bit?!

you see ... give the masses the little finger and they reach out for
the full hand including the arm :-D

thx and rgds
guido