[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Mon May 24 16:37:40 CEST 2010

... some addition

actually I would like to apply this extra box/backend-tab in all
templates f1-3 series.

boviously if the main part wouldn't consist of 3 columns I could misuse
any 3rd column of f2-3 series, wrap the first 2 content-cols and place
them side-by-side above the 3rd column by css, then rename the 3rd col
to footer-feature as backend tab and slide its content by local
processing.

but in this case the layou consists of a feature, a 3 col main content
and a feature-footer. so to sum it up, I need a fourth column / content
area / backend-tab.

hope that makes it clearer ;-)

rgds,
guido