[TYPO3-templavoila] busynoggin framework - footer feature

G.Unger skyfreak1 at gmx.net
Mon May 24 14:49:31 CEST 2010

hello list
hello ron ;)

I stumble across a new question due to a new project.
this project requires a layout like apple uses it ... eg.
http://www.apple.com/mac/

header -> menu
feature -> the slider with the macs
3 cols -> f2 or f3 series could be used

and here comes the how question:
the box "where to buy" should be editable by the editors on a per page
basis, means I need a new tab in page modul.

the box with the "breadcrumb and sitemap" then can be solved by
pre-footer in TS.

but how would you solve this box "where to buy" without altering the
extension files.
first I thought of adding the object in the Local Processing (XML) but
then again I need a html tag to map it to, which means again touching
the extension.
thought about it all night and am stuck :(

happy pentecost
GUIDO