[TYPO3-templavoila] TV Framework - modules vs columns...

Stig Nørgaard Færch snf at dkm.dk
Sat May 15 21:46:32 CEST 2010

What is the main difference between modules and columns?
Couldn't you do everything that columns do with modules (except for the
bottom ruler)?

And also, why doesn't the modules have the bottom ruler?
I have a design where the third of four columns is a box - like in the
module. But what if I still need the ruler underneath?
Then I could have a 4 columns group, with a module group in the third
column, but that's a lot of nesting when these 4 columns already are
nested in a three quarter / quarter distribution.

Thanks for a great framework! :-)

/Stig