[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.5 - tag icons within mapping interface...

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Thu Jul 29 18:44:39 CEST 2010

Hi
for the upcoming version 1.5 I was planning to add HTML5 support to
TemplaVoila. Due to the fact that every tag has it's own pregenerated
icon it's quite some work to add all the HTML5 icons.

Therefore I was thinking about to replace the icons with
a) auto-generated SVG-Images
b) HTML-Blocks...

I decided to give it a try and in the attachment you see how the
HTML-Block solution could look like. (I didn't try out the SVG version yet)

Before I start to digg deeper into that I wanted to gather some feedback.

1) What do you think about it? Should we keep the images or is HTML fine?
2) How would you style these icons? - any suggestion is welcome
(max-height is 19px)

Cheers,
Tolleiv
--