[TYPO3-templavoila] toPreviewIconThumb and dsPreviewIconThumb

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Feb 5 15:48:54 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

okay, I see. I don't use the Templavoila module. I'm working always
directly in the storage folder.

Another question: I am creating a new page with "Page (select
position)". After choosing the position I have the possibility to select
a TV template for the new page. But I didn't saw any possibility to
change the icon of the shown page templates. There is an image with a
"?" shown. I looked into the php code but it seems that the icon is
hardcoded? It would be nice if the preview icon will be shown.

Chris.