[TYPO3-templavoila] Issues modifying templavoila DS+DO with a php script

Contremo contremo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 09:17:29 CEST 2010

First, sorry my english. I know is quite awful, so if you don't understand
feel free to ask again :)

I must add some CE to +40 pages and I must replicate a few times this task.
I think is a hugue amount of work and time to make it. So I'm making a small
script to automatically add some fields and mapping to a TV structure.

I was unable to find some documentation about, and I tried to show (with
"echo")  the chain of SQLs request made by the systhem when I add and
mapping a field to know what I must do to replicate in my script.

Process followed is

1) Mysql dump restore -> creating structure+mapping with BE -> copy SQL
requests
2) Mysql dump restore to have the same start point as 1) -> Executing SQL
request from phpmyadmin
3) I verify that all is ok and go to step 2) to run the next SQL request.

All works fine until I update the tx_templavoila_tmplobj (i.e. the DS
creates the new fields). Then I loose the existing mapping and I don't know
why.

I even try to finish the mapping with the BE, then copy the
tx_templavoila_tmplobj request and then run again this request in the mapped
template (so, I think this request do not change anything because is a
request that the systhem actually as build and run to make his magic)... and
then I loose my mapping again

I will appreciate any orientation in this.

Thanks!