[TYPO3-templavoila] Hiding FCE's in DS Fields

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Apr 9 19:25:03 CEST 2010

Hi I've just tested it with TV 1.4.2 and it works perfect, yesterday
its author send a major update of the ext so maybe that's solution...

This is veeery useful ext, however I'd like also to get other
possibilities of configuration... :) I'll try to implement it myself,
and then will send it to Heiko.

2010-02-08 10:27, Chris Bernhard:

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff