[TYPO3-templavoila] Problems when using the Templavoila wizard several times

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Wed Apr 7 14:08:36 CEST 2010

Just a heads-up for an issue i ran into yesterday.

I wanted to create several sites within one t3 4.3.2 installation. I
installed the first site with the templavoila wizard and set it up.

I then ran the templavoila wizard a second time twith a different template
to create my second site on a different branch of the main tree.

The problem is that the templavoila wizard creates the template objects with
the same default name (MainTemplate), so after the wizard completes the
second time the template assignement of both sites is messed up because you
now have two tamplavoila templates with the exact same name.

The solution is to rename the Templates DS/TO's and go to the page settings
for the root page of each site and reassign the templates in the drop-down
menu.

Thought this post might avoid other people getting into trouble.

:)

Kind Regaards

Chris