[TYPO3-templavoila] RFC #9465: Additional hook to allow user postprocessing of available languages for translation

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri Sep 25 10:09:47 CEST 2009

Hi,

>> Patch for core is just waiting someone to commit as mandatory +1's
>> were given. Then the TV patch may be committed too.
>
> Core patch #1042 [1] has been committed since a long time now but this
> patch still is waiting.
>
> Thus, here is a friendly reminder.
>
> Regards
>
> [1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10432
> [2] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9465

This patch is already nearly 1 year old. As said, in the meantime, Core has integrated the feature to disable some languages from a tree branch. This was committed on 23rd March 2009.

I guess it would be a good idea to apply the corresponding patch to TV too as it was agreed then.

Here is a new patch (in fact without any modification but with updated line numbers) against latest trunk version.

Thanks for taking care of committing this.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en