[TYPO3-templavoila] Setting strings within FCEs

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Sep 8 10:05:00 CEST 2009

Hi Thomas.

You can only manipulate those properties that have stdWrap support.
GIFBUILDER has partial stdWrap support, so it is possible to create GB
images based on TV/FCE values with a bit of workarounds.

Here's an TS I made for a site. Its' used in a FCE with 4 fields:
field_text (the test written on the image), field_link (the link of
the image), field_color1 and field_color2 (The 2 colors used for
generating the image, based on the mask image)
The resulting output is an image with rollover.

-- cut --
lib.gfxbox = COA
lib.gfxbox {

	5 = LOAD_REGISTER
	5.field_text.field = field_text
	5.field_color1.field = field_color1
	5.field_color2.field = field_color2

	10 = HMENU
	10.special = list
	10.special.value.field = field_link
	10.1 = TMENU
	10.1 {
		NO {
			RO = 1
			beforeImgLink = 1
			doNotShowLink = 1
			ATagTitle.data = register:field_text
			ATagTitle.trim = 1
			ATagTitle.split {
				token.char = 10
				cObjNum = 1
				1.10 = TEXT
				1.10.current = 1
				1.10.noTrimWrap = | | |
			}
			beforeImg = GIFBUILDER
			beforeImg {
				XY = 192,[20.h]+24
				backColor.data = register:field_color1

				10 = IMAGE
				10.file = GIFBUILDER
				10.file {
					XY = 1000,1000
					backColor.data =
register:field_color2
				}
				10.align = l,b

				20 = TEXT
				20.text.data = register:field_text
				20.text.trim = 1
				20.text.case = upper
				20.textMaxLength = 999
				20.maxWidth = 182
				20.fontSize = 18
				20.fontFile =
fileadmin/templates/page/res/Conduit_ITC_Bold.ttf
				20.fontColor = #ffffff
				20.offset = 5,18
				20.niceText = 1
				20.antiAlias = 0
			}
			beforeROImg < .beforeImg
			beforeROImg.10.mask =
fileadmin/templates/flex/images/box_gfx_mask.gif
			beforeROImg.30 = IMAGE
			beforeROImg.30.offset = 192-21,[20.h]+4
			beforeROImg.30.file = GIFBUILDER
			beforeROImg.30.file {
				XY = [10.w],[10.h]
				backColor.data = register:field_color2
				10 = IMAGE
				10.file = GIFBUILDER
				10.file {
					XY = 16,14
					backColor = #ffffff
				}
				10.mask =
fileadmin/templates/page/images/box_button_mask.png
			}
		}
	}
}