[TYPO3-templavoila] New version shipped before TYPO3 4.3 final ?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Nov 7 16:42:06 CET 2009

Andreas Becker
> Have a look to http://templavoila.busynoggin.com It works perfect and using
> the EDIT instead of the page buttom even better - and still the drag and
> drop is working which is really very essential to make TYPO3 really usable
> for customers!

I know that drag'ndrop is essential feature. I tried to combine my
plugin with nh_tvdragndrop but succeeded just partial - the effect
worked but saving failed.

tm_tvpagemodule makes the layout compatible with default modules like
the Web > List using HTML template for the module. That template has as
usual typo3-docheader and typo3-docbody sections.

It use the TYPO3_branch constant to detect the Typo3 version and if
lower than 4.2 not used the template.