[TYPO3-templavoila] Solution - FCE with select option for variable widths according to css grid system

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Sat May 16 15:46:20 CEST 2009

SOLUTION:
To answer my own question and help others - in order to achieve this you do
the following:

say you have a HTML structure for an FCE like this

dummy content

now map up the attribut "class" and set editing type to "selection" and save
the DS/TO.

Afterwards edit the xml structure of the DS and edit the selection, TV will
automatically create 3 select options for you. Just change the number of
select options to the number you need and write in the class names you
subsequently want to select in the FCE.

Then, when insterting the FCE on a page the select option will hold the
class names et voila there you go.....

Thomas Rehhoff

news:mailman.1.1238962574.6757.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...