[TYPO3-templavoila] Is Templavoila in a stable version / a mature extension

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:07:04 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I think the concepts of TV is great, both from point of developer view and
editor view. But I haven´t tried it yet on a "real" website project since I
have not been able to figure out if TV is a recomended way to do things.

Så my question can be frased in to ways:

- Is Futuristic Template Building recomended over Modern Template Building
or is TV still under early development? (or is it more a matter of taste
what to use)
- Is TV extension mature/stable?

Regards,
Martin