[TYPO3-templavoila] TYPO3 4.2, newest TV, page create, how to permit user to change TS of page

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Mon May 11 16:57:22 CEST 2009

Hello Dimitry,

> This is not enough. You should also use BE user (or was it group?) records to disallow certain DS/TOs for the user. I do not remember details right now but I thibnk it works for both page and FCE.

Perhaps i do have a problem in understanding, the idea of excludefields.
But in my the pagecreate wizard ignores the setting that the user has no
right to change the TO/DS field of a page. - That's is not so good.

Is there any way to disable the template selector without modifying the
source of TV?

Thanks a lot.

Kay