[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE, workspace and translation fails - Bug?

Gregor Nathanael Meyer Gregor at der-meyer.de
Wed Jul 15 13:03:46 CEST 2009

Hi Tolleiv,

you are right. I tested again and figured out, that this affects also
the standard Content Elements. At first, I thought it didn't affect
them, but my test setting was not correct. The parent CE must be new or
edited in the workspace to provoke this behaviour. Stupid me, sorry.

I also edited my note in the Bugtracker.
<http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10677>

I think, this thread is obsolete now.

Greets,
Gregor