[TYPO3-templavoila] (no subject)

Joachim Karl J.Karl at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 12:37:00 CET 2009

hello,

since i've updated to t3 vers. 4.2.6 and templavoila 1.3.7 my FCE with RTE elemts don't work anymore. The editor gets not loaded if I want to add a new FCE. If i edit an existing FCE which is already filled with text the editor gets loaded, otherwise not. The editor only gets not loaded if the RTE element is mapped within a section and container element, otherwise it works. I hope someone could help me in this task.

cheers
joachim
--
Jetzt 1 Monat kostenlos! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a