[TYPO3-templavoila] problem with fcecolumn

Marc Ehret marc.ehret at gmx.net
Mon Dec 14 13:43:13 CET 2009

> First I installed me_templavoilalayout2 and it is running.
> Backend form will be shown like my html template.
>
> Second I installed fcecolumns and made the configuration in pageTS.
> But it did not work. I could not create a new CE or a FCE. When I click the
> icon for creating new CE I see nothing.

Hi,

Maybe you should upgrade TemplaVoilà to the current svn-version that
supports beLayout in Template Objects. I didn't get much feedback so I
stopped working on me_templavoilalayout2, but Steffen Kamper has
implemented the feature in TemplaVoilà now. I guess an upgrade will
solve your problems with fcecolumns.

cheers
Marc